Many of our coaches offer private lessons to our students. We recommend that private lessons be used as a supplement to participation in our regular classes. Our classes are highly productive, and students should be learning the bulk of their gymnastics and tumbling during classes.
Private lessons are a great service if the student is struggling with a particular skill, or needs a little extra fine tuning. Like anything else (piano, math, or other sports), the more you practice the quicker you learn. So, sign up for a few classes each week and supplement those with a few private lessons. You’ll acquire the skills you are working on very quickly.
- Students must pay a registration fee or be members of Xcel Gymnastics in order to take private lessons.
- Students must sign in at the front desk and pay the gym fee prior to each private lesson.
- Coach’s fees for private lessons are negotiated and paid directly with the coach.
- We offer private and semi-private (2 students) lessons. For lessons of three or more, ask about our specialty classes.
- Private lessons cannot be taught during peak hours, as the coaches are needed to coach classes at those times.
For more information, or to set up a private lesson, please call us at 647-4966.
**We also provide private lessons for special needs children.